Yes, seminar marketing remains the best prospecting method for attracting as well as setting appointments with qualified prospects. There simply is no faster, more reliable solution for building your financial and insurance services business. Not only do they provide a proven way to attract quality clients and build your professional image, they can also help in closing more business through some of the many benefits they provide.
- Help Establish Relationships: Seminar events provide an opportunity to establish a relationship with potential new clients; allowing them to meet you in person and decide if they like or could trust you.
- Learning Environment: By educating prospects about potential concerns as they relate to the future of their retirement and providing solutions, the financial advisor is afforded the ability to position himself as the “go to” expert. In doing so, the seminar environment lowers prospective client’s defensive barriers, making it much more likely for them to utilize the services you and your firm have to offer.
- Most Efficient Marketing Strategy: Allowing you to communicate with many prospects at the same time, seminar marketing is much more efficient than meeting with prospects in a one-on-one setting.
- Attracts Targeted Qualified Prospects: By targeting qualified prospects, seminars allow you to allot your time, energy and marketing budget, focusing on the most qualified prospects in the most efficient manner.
- Company Branding: Hosting seminar events within your community can afford both you and your firm branding recognition. The more often your name is mentioned or seen within your marketing territory, the better the chances you will be viewed as a successful, well-known financial professional. This will ultimately increase the likelihood that potential new clients will seek your financial expertise and advice in their retirement planning.
- Provide Social Influence- A prospect’s perception of your event’s group setting, filled with many of their peers, helps to provide “social proof”. Social Proof, also known as informational social influence, is a psychological phenomenon where people assume the actions of others in an attempt to reflect correct behavior for a given situation. A principle of influence that relies on our sense of safety in numbers, it helps to ease their minds, thus making them more comfortable and open to the information and recommendations you are making in your presentation.
As the premiere direct mail marketing company in the country, Resource Solutions is dedicated to working exclusively within the insurance and financial industry. Providing targeted direct mail and proprietary turn-key marketing programs, we have always believed that our success is measured by the success of your direct mail and marketing campaigns. Working nationally with independent retirement planners and financial advisors, our mission and main goal has always been to provide a constant stream of new prospects through utilizing any of our very effective marketing strategies.
Much more than just a “direct mail house”, Resource Solutions is a direct mail marketing company that offers time-tested and proven effective “TOTAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS” for financial professionals.
Call us today at (866)855-3710 to hear more about how we can help you increase your response rates as well as your ROI in your marketing efforts!