Social Security for Women Only
Controlling the majority of personal wealth in the United States, today Baby-Boomer women (ages 44-65) represent the largest and wealthiest demographic group. It is estimated that their current cumulative assets are $14 trillion and are expected to increase to 22 trillion by 2020. Because women, on average, live longer than men, they present huge planning opportunities for advisors.
Resource Solution’s new and proven effective “What Women Need to Know About Social Security” Complete Turn Key Program is successfully helping advisors nationally target this valuable and underserved demographic. Designed to help women understand the unique retirement challenges they face, our program features an educational “NO FOOD” workshop presentation, Social Security Software for providing a Complete Analysis Report and much more! These events will help provide an excellent opportunity for you to address the critical nature of income planning for their retirement and how Social Security is an integral part of that planning process.
We have found that these “NO FOOD” educational events are experiencing higher response rates than many dinner seminars across the country. In addition, experience tells us that a great deal of attendees will book appointments to come in and receive the Social Security Analysis Report. That appointment will be your opportunity to turn the fact-finding necessary to complete their customized analysis report into a retirement income planning meeting.
Complete Turn Key Program Includes
- Proven Effective Seminar Presentation
- 6,000 (minimum) PROVEN EFFECTIVE Workshop Invitations
- Social Security Analysis Software/Back Office Support
- Reservation Service for Up to 100 People
- Seminar Sheet
- Social Security Analysis Worksheet
- Consumer Handout, “5 Things Every Woman Should Know About Social Security”
- Online Training, Tips for Success and much more!
Recommended Venues for Women’s Educational Workshops
- Public Library (Most Preferred)
- Local College or University